Re: [NTLK] A Newton! I've seen one.

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 15:40:05 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory J. Wayman
Date: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [NTLK] A Newton! I've seen one.

Jack Burks wrote:

> There was a thread about this quite aways back, I think there was another
> Outer Limits episode about a time traveler going back to the Concentration
> Camps in Nazi germany, there was a very Newtonesque looking device....

And lets not forget Mr. Segal in "Under Siege"

"I'm just a Cook." Greg
---------------------------------
Actually that was "Under Siege II" and was a MP130. Also another movie I
can think of with a Newton is
"Angels in the Outfeild". The asisant to Danny Glover has a newton and uses
it several times. Toward the start of the film he gets his new asisant who
he does not want and Glover says to the guy:

"Who are you?"
"Umm I am your new assiant. Mr (I forget his name, Glovers boss) hired me"
"Ahh, well you are fired. Have a nice day"
"You can't fire me (gives some reason)"
"Ok then, you are fired in one week from today, make a note of it"
At this point he pulls out a MP2000 and writes it down.

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html