Re: [NTLK] A Newton! I've seen one.

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 18:36:08 PST

There is a HUGE amount of Newtons in the Movies (especially if you look
close).
I think there was a thread at PDABuzz.com on this a while back.
Anyway..
-Batman and Robin (eMate)
-Hackers (OMP)
-seaQuest (MP2000)
-The Seige (MP 120 or 130)
-Jurassic Park (OMP [actually I think it was a pre-prototype)
-Herbie, the Love Bug
-Ransom (Digital Ocean Device)
-Blank Check
-Pensacola: Wings of Gold
-Earth: Final Conflict
...And I could swear that I saw the Lone Gunmen using one on the
X-Files, but I don't remember what episode it was so I can't be sure.

That's a partial list, but it's all I remember off the top of my head.

-Rick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html