Re: [NTLK] Need a new backlight

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 01:36:01 PST

The point is that in order to achieve maximum performance, the optical
properties of the LCD display need to be matched to the background/backlight
properties.
Our Newt LCD is optimised for green light/background thats it.
In order to get the same properties as you experienced on that phone you
would need to exchange the Newt LCD as well...

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html