Re: [NTLK] Screen Sensitivity help needed

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 13:46:36 PST

Anyone, anyone, Ferris (Buhler)?

I think my MP 2100 is showing it's age.
There are a couple of areas that require EXTRA pressure for the Newton to
recognize that I'm writing there. If I start in the "dead spot" it doesn't
show up at all, unless I really PUSH HARD, but If I started in a good spot
and then traveled to the dead spot, it works fine even with light pressure.

Is this a sign of age? Is this signaling the end of the screens life? Can it
be repaired, if so are there "new" replacement screens available somewhere?
Any other ideas? Help!

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html