Re: [NTLK] A Newton! I've seen one.

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 13:46:28 PST

I saw a film once, where some guy had a clone made from him without his
knowledge, and his clone was some kind of killer or something for some
agency (?) The bad guy/controller for the clone used a Newton, only
sometimes, they showed a color screen on the Newton, with a map or
something... Unfortunately, I forget the name of the movie, and the names of
the actors, date, and everything. I probably only watched it because of the
Newton, in fact... ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland