Re: [NTLK] OT - Memory Loss

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 20:35:20 PST

Laurent, Laurent, Laurent,

Are you living on the South Pole, 'cause if so I need to mark you on the
world map as the first Polar Newton?!?

http://atkins.com/howto/index.html

It's the Low-Carb lifestyle, the first ten days are hell, but once you get
through the Induction Phase, you're pretty much acclimated. I went from 227
to 200 and have kept it off with no problem, I even eat around 200 carbs a
day. But more importantly my total Cholesterol went from 266 to 210 after 2
months and my blood pressure went from 120/90 to 110/68. I have evaded
cholesterol and high blood pressure medication just by cutting barbs, I
haven't even started to work out.

Anyway, if you need to lose weight, lower your cholesterol/blood pressure
this is a great and safe way to do it.

IMHO - Paul Curtis