Re: [NTLK] [ANN] SimpleMail Update

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 20:00:48 PST

Very nice website design. I applaud all your work. Simple mail has been
very helpful to me for several years, and have found it to be the best email
transport that I have used on the Newton.. One thing I would like to
mention though, is it appears that the manual link does not work.

Also I believe that my ISP only uses pop (have to double check this but I
doubt they have IMAP). So it looks like I won't be using the latest
upgrade. :/ I am glad that I don't have any issues with the older version.

-Dan