Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: nelson (bnelson6_at_valuelinx.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 22:40:21 PST

I agree with Ed, Mac compare with p.c's about as good as porche's compare
with a chevy, yea both run, And some chevys well run pretty fast but
eventualy you can guess which one lasts.
p.s. just picked up a g-3 deck top to replace my 6360..... the 6360 still
works after 7 years(ok the cd failed, but i have three kids that play games
on it )
oh also have a se with max of 4 megs ram with a 40mb external hard drive,
scan man scanner out in the garage, no not in a box. its for inventory of old
vw stuff.
Bryan
mac se, powerbook 170, pb540, newton 120

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html