Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Chris Edwards (wenchris_at_gotadsl.co.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 06:14:42 PST

My b+w cost £165 on ebay, i also have a works quicksilver, I used to be
a hardware engineer and find myself fixing mac, or un doing what the
user has crossed up, I have looked at the odd pc but with half a dozen
mirosoft os's, hardware by anyone and sloppy , expansive programming I
did not have the time to learn(or the will to live if I did) add the
viruses it is a wonder they work at all, sure you need to do something
to get most of the viruses but without the CIA to back you up they are
too well disguised as genuine Microsoft for a lot of "normal" users to
see, If the OS had fewer holes in it life would be better for the
masses.
Chris Edwards

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html