Re: [NTLK] Newtendo Home Page eeek!

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 09:28:15 PST

I was running the different games on my Newton, at first I thought, oh, it's
just a screen. Hmmm . . . nope lot's more than that. I actually took a few
screenshots and posted them on my website of Newtendo in action
www.dumbstart.com (not everyone has a Newton that can run it). If your
Newton will run it, I couldn't suggest it more, download it and try it out
for yourself, it's just fun stuff to watch. It's the old-days on something
from the old-days. Best. 5-Minutes. Ever.

Jack Burks