Re: [NTLK] Packager

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 04:33:21 PST

Aux environs du 8/02/04 à 13:28 +0100, sous le titre "[NTLK]
Packager", Robert Benschop prit sa plus belle plume pour écrire les
mots suivants:
>Has there been a new version of Packager that is more compatible with
>Panther?
>Mine (2.0b2) will convert packages with drag-and-drop but always
>crashes right after...

It's a bug in Panther. Apple is aware of it and, they said, they're
working on it (unlike other bugs I've filed that are simply
forgotten). You can reproduce exactly the same crash by creating an
empty sample AppleScript droplet with Xcode and dropping any file on
it.

Either ignore the crash or first launch Packager and then drag and
drop packages on it.

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/