[NTLK] Newtendo!

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 10:50:08 PST

>Eagan Rackley <eagix_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
>Hi guys,
>
>I had been planning on not saying anything to the list just yet, but
>it's 3am and I'm totally delerious with joy at having finally gotten
>NES: Newtendo Entertainment System running NES code + graphics! :)
>Our newton's first console emulator! I am so excited about the
>possibilities this lends :D. The NES game library is big :D. That means
>Final Fantasy 1-3, Cool Spot, Battle Chess, Asteroids, Donkey Kong,
>Super Mario 1 to 3... so many titles that one day may run on our trusty
>old newt.

http://home.earthlink.net/~eagix/

     I was looking at this and thinking... whoa! We will be able to play the Nintendo versions of Archon and Mule! Now this is too cool. Wonder if Return of Heracles was made for the Nintendo?

     Oh wow... yeh! What else? It just made my day to hear this.

     Here is one list I know of for Nintendo titles. Anyone know a good place to get roms? :)

http://www.nintendo.com/gamelist

    Doctor Clu

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html