Re: [NTLK] Newtendo!

Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 10:59:06 PST

   Actually... try this list...

http://vgstrategies.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xocolatl.com%2Fcarts%2Fnes.lst

    I saw M.U.L.E. there, Arkanoid, hey hey... and on this page they talk about Archon...

http://gamez.com/sage/games.x?p=nes&game=archon

    You know what is funny... you make it available for the Newton, and I'll be a new expert on the topic. This reminds me of when the ModPlayer was made, and then the MP3 player. Make it for Newton, and I will learn all I can about it. Which is odd, because being into Atari, NES was the sworn enermy. But I suddenly love that platform! ;)

     Doctor Clu

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html