Re: [NTLK] OT: Analog to Digital Audio software

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 03:53:20 PST

I used SoundStudio to digitize some vinyl records which I was unable to
find in CD format. It was a very nice program. The only downside I saw
was that it recorded the entire side of the record as one item/song. I
then had to go in and break it into the individual songs. However, that
was a pretty easy process. I was then able to import them into iTunes
and put them on my iPod. Later, I will burn a CD with those individual
items.

SoundStudio was also good in that it gave you 30 days to determine
whether you liked it enough to purchase it. As I understand it, the 30
days were not consecutive, but were actual days of use. That was a good
trial ... many times I download something and the thirty day trial is
up, but I've only been able to use the software two or three times.

Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html