Re: [NTLK] EScale Package Install Help

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 07:28:08 PST

I have the same problem. I would gladly pay $10-15 to Paul, should he
fix Escale and make it reliable, and I'm sure I am not the only one. It
would be even better if you could use it to back up to the desktop. He
has got a good foundation, but the rest of it is a little shaky. But I
must say it is definately the best looking of all Newton package install
utilities. ;-)

-Nate

mark wrote:
-> I found this thread in the archives...
-->>I am having the exact same problem. TiBook with Airport, Newton with
-->>ethernet on a hub. I can connect through AppleTalk, I can use the
-->>keyboard pass-through, I can browse my mac drive via install packages
-->>on the Newton.

-> I am seeing a problem that sounds like it is probably the same issue:

-> Did anyone suffering this problem find a fix ?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html