Re: [NTLK] Messagepad 130 internet

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 07:33:06 PST

I have a brand new-looking 120 (still smells new) that I will sell you
for $15US + shipping, if you are interested. The screen is flawless.
With my 2100 I just don't have a need for it.

-N

Graham, David wrote:
-> Thanks Anil
-> I've seen a couple of 2100s on ebay (mostly for sale by J&K!) but they often say scuffed/scratched and haven't responded to my emails asking *how* scuffed. hehe. My original thought was to pick up a cheap 120/130 and see if I like it, then maybe upgrade to a 2100 later.
-> Thanks for the advice though. I may hang on a little longer until I can afford the 2100.
-> Oh, one more question: I've noticed in some screenshots on ebay people using keyboards with the Newton sideways rather than vertically - is this feature unique to the 2100 models or can the 130 do it?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html