Re: [NTLK] Internal Store Memory Manag.

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 13:04:30 PST

- Oh, it does add up correctly! And I do see how big some things are.
My point is that I have difficulties understanding why everyone seem
to be doing OK with lots of exciting apps that they use....
Rhonda suggests to move 'data'-stuff to cards. Makes a lot of sense
in one way - not so much sense in another, if I want to be sure I
always have notes, names and dates information available, a card is
maybe not the place.
Maybe I'm lugging too much of my past around with me....
Berthe

--
Berthe
Denmark, MP2100