Re: [NTLK] Ladys and Gentlemen, we have a new rumor!

From: Bruce (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 20:07:35 PST

As for the fact Apple said no doesn't suprise me. Now I will admit I own a
Palm 7, it is okay but I am thinking of going backwards to a Palm 3c. I know
why well I really don't see the need for the wireless aspect of my palm, so
to me it is just a thing that is a pain. The big main reason why I have the
palm is simple it will connect to my old peecee, as well as my macs. I know
the newt will to but my newton is more for my reading then to keep phone
numbers, which is about all I do with the palm. Just a thought not much
more. I will use my newt for a long time even if Apple did bring a new toy
to the market. I like my newt, and find it is a tad bit well made. Of course
I have a enjoyment I can't get from the palms.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html