Re: [NTLK] Wireless for the Newton (Was: New screenshots and more)

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 10:02:07 PST

On 15-feb-04, at 16:57, dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com wrote:
> It was only 3 dollars.

That's what I figured, it's more a book for developers. I struggled
through 'Programming for the Newton' and though I found the parts about
the interface very enjoyable reads I'm afraid the rest was way over my
head.
To cut a long story short, I gave it to Daniel recently, hoping that
something more constructive might come out of it, who knows?

But than again, it's only 3 dollars ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html