[NTLK] PC Serial -> USB -> G5 ?

From: Jim Hill (jimhill_at_swcp.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 14:02:14 PST

The 2100 I just got came with only a PC (9-pin) serial cable for
connecting. Since I had to buy an adapter no matter what to connect
yon Newton to my legacy-free Mac I'm not too bummed. However, I have to
ask if I can use a standard PC serial -> USB adapter to bridge the gap
or am I going to have to chase down an interconnect->Mac cable?

(This is just to get past the bootstrap issue; once I get Ethernet
drivers on the thing I should be fine.)

Thanks!

Jim

--