Re: [NTLK] PC Serial -> USB -> G5 ?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 07:01:32 PST

on 2/16/04 10:01 AM, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_euronet.nl wrote:

> AFAIK only the Keyspan works under OS X, for the Belkin you'll need to
> reboot in OS 9

The Keyspan can work either under X or under Classic. You have to choose on
install. Also, it appears, from posts on this list, that it is difficult to
remove the X installation in order to get the Classic version to work. I
heartily recommend the Classic installation, as most X software doesn't need
it, especially if you are only going to use this thing with a Newton. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland