Re: [NTLK] New (Rumored) Apple Handheld

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 17:01:19 PST

> >> What?....

Meanwhile, our Russian colleagues are thinking "I hack" (the X letter in
Russian is pronounced like Ch in german, or like kh in English, except anglos
cannot pronounce it - sissys are afraid of their own glottal stops. hehehe).
=;>

> >> (I think it just flew over my head)
> >>
> >> Pronounced "eye-ten-ack"?
> >>

> > Guess it did...
> >
> > Isac: " eye-sak"
> >
> > Isac Newton

=====
What I love about spam is realizing how profitable emotional insecurity can be for those who think they're somehow sexually inadequate. I get spam all the time offering to enlarge my breasts and lengthen my penis. And all I can ask is: which first? At least I know once I decide I will have a profitable future as a TV model...

"To create a new standard takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and captures people's imaginations. Macintosh meets that standard." -Bill Gates

"Those who would trade liberty for security, deserve neither." - Benjamin
Franklin.
What would _you say to a constitutional amendment to give the president dictatorial powers?
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/nation/6007732.htm