[NTLK] Newtonscript tutorial, Switch It and Newtendo Roms

From: dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 17:46:38 PST

I uploaded the Newtonscript tutorial as well as an older version of my Lights Out clone, Switch It. I'm still working on a newer version of Switch It (more graphical, the version up now is more just drawing controls on the screen) but it's taking longer than I thought for the "easy" changes I wanted to make. But, it will be up shortly.

Please read through the Newtonscript tutorial (i'm hoping to inspire more Newton owners to become Newton programmers) and leave comments on changes that should be made, or parts that remain unclear. It's the basic Hello World program so it's a good starting point for beginners and not-so-beginners alike.

Look for more games soon, I've split my time between a memory style matching game, another puzzle game like Rush Hour, and the Switch It game. enjoy.

Also, the roms on my site will be leaving very very soon, please grab them while you can, i'll be putting up BitTorrent links up very very soon (on my site as well as the other bittorrent link sites too).

www.dumbstart.com
jack burks

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html