Re: [NTLK] WTB: New (or at least in-box) eMates

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 09:10:10 PST

On 17-feb-04, at 18:04, Russ Bravo wrote:
> At one stage late last year I had six eMates, bought from a school in
> Scotland, but these have all now been sold to happy bidders in the UK.

For the list, I already mailed Grant off-list that I have 5 brand new
eMates left over, so don't know if the people that were originally
looking still need them.
Didn't receive any answer from them yet, so I guess the season is still
open ;-)

I kept this off-list so far and will do again from now on.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html