Re: [NTLK] cd VS Vinyl

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 05:16:59 PST

Dear Len,

I can afford, a 10K turntable, I also have the ancillary equipment to
match it. You didn't think I'd be using it with a $500 amp did you? But
I can't afford a private jet, or a holiday home somewhere nice and
tropical. money is relative, like a lot of things in life.

Most people buy what they can afford, some people would think us ALL
rich and extravagant on this list. I mean, we aren't discussing how to
get welfare or where the nearest clean water source is, are we?

For a lot of of people in the world these are real issues. I wish it
wasn't but there we go.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130