Re: [NTLK] Word Processing on the Newton

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 07:54:06 PST

I really love NewtonWorks now that I installed WriteStuff and Merlin &
Word Sleuth from Landware ... makes it a real pleasure to use. They
still sell em, $10 for each, so between the two its $20.

Word Sleuth is a thesaurus, Merlin is a dictionary/spell check, and
WriteStuff is add-on enhancements, it includes more fonts, style
sheets, a lot more functionality and formating tools. Great stuff.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html