[NTLK] connectivity

From: Graham, David (dkg_at_enact-online.co.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 01:59:03 PST

 connectivity

Ah, the joys. I found an old ethernet card last night, which I thought may
work with a newton. Been looking up how to set up an ethernet network
betweenmy laptop and PC, and figured I could just hook the Newt into that.

Unfortunately... it appears you need various things on the Newt first,
beforeyou can use the ethernet. So I'm going to *still* need a PC serial
cable+dongle, which I was hoping to have to avoid shelling out for.

sigh.

Dave

=============
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential
and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do
not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any
attachments.
Instead, please email it back to the sender and then immediately permanently
delete it.
enact Conveyancing Limited (registration No: 4702946) trading as "enact
Direct Legal Solutions" is regulated by the Council of Licensed
Conveyancers.Registered Office : PO Box HK3, David Street, Leeds, LS11 5QJ

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html