Re: [NTLK] Indispensable Software for a 2100

From: lvr (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 02:08:36 PST

Many moons ago Woody typed:
>My son has been using Works better for about 6 years with Newt >draw and
>the graphing calculator installed and never had a >problem

Pr#1: Just installed GraphingCalc and got a -10606 error (storage). I have
Works and a few of its extensions installed on a card, not WorksBetter,
though. Freezing of all/selective extentions did not point to a culprit.
Anything I'm overlooking?
{
Apologies
        if this thread
                      is long dead
}

Pr#2: Someone mentioned PaperPak being 'freeware'. I have a locked .sit
file. Any code out there for this? (to try out the stationery, of course).

Les
ZAR

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html