[NTLK] NOS 2.1 Patch 717260 - what should it be at?

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 08:35:20 PST

<snip from Chuma>
c) Latest revision (US MP2x00: 710031) of NOS 2.1
717260 introduces some changes with the contrast button (allowing greater
contrast control), and fixes a few bugs concerning memory, printing, faxing
and PC cards. See the Read Me file that comes with the 717260 upgrade for
more details.

The 710031 patch (US MP2x00 only) also fixes the Dates/Find bug.

I Brain wiped and now have NOS 717260, do I need to do the above mentioned
710031 or any other patch?

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!