[NTLK] Newton Anniversary Teaser

From: Daedalus (daedalus_at_digitalinkwell.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 08:31:12 PST

Hi NewtonTalkers!

Exactly one week from today, for the 6th anniversary of the cancellation
of the Newton, we here at The Digital Inkwell will be releasing a public
beta of our first Newton application. This beta, and subsequent versions
of the application, are a gift to those who have stood by the Newton
platform through all these years. Many thanks to all of you who have
made and are still making the Newton platform an interesting and viable
modern computing platform!

"Secret Project Bumpy" is currently undergoing some last-minute tweaking.
 Some highlights:

--it will be free of charge
--it will work on *all* Newton devices with enough storage space (~200 kb)
--in a departure from our usual fare, it has absolutely nothing to do
with ancient Greek or ancient texts

Our secret elite team of beta testers here at The Digital Inkwell has
been pounding on "Bumpy" for the past few months. They've really helped
to dramatically improve it. We hope you'll like the results.

Be sure to race on over to our website and check it out after it's
released! In one week then . . .

Daedalus
http://www.digitalinkwell.net/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html