Re: [NTLK] Newton Anniversary Teaser

From: Daedalus (daedalus_at_digitalinkwell.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 20:38:09 PST

Hrmmph . . .

Something keeps knocking my DNS server offline. Should be working again
now, but the way things have been going, I can't guarantee much.

We do have a fixed IP (SDSL line) through Speakeasy.net. Address is
216.27.183.183. I'm running everything myself, tho (DNS, web server, etc.)

Bizzare. Been using it for more than a year with no such problems until now!

>Adding Chore Technologies(TM) to the Newton?
>I'd really like that. If it's not, I may have to deface the site.

Sure, kick a guy when he's down!

Daedalus
http://www.digitalinkwell.net/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html