Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #113

From: Robert Wright (rwright730_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 07:27:32 PST

Thanks for the response.

I am in 10.3.2, so NCU is running in classic, and I thought that NCU depends
on Appletalk, and I cannot get Appletalk to respond in the classic
enviroment. I have it active in Directory Services (10.3.2). How to get
around this? BTW I have a orinoco wave lan silver on the way.

So how to get appletalk to work in the classic enviroment?

Robert Wright

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html