Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #113

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 08:03:40 PST

I am using 10.2.8, in system preferences I select Network, a folder
tab appears for appletalk. I chose make appletalk active.
While in classic Chooser also allows the option of choosing apple talk.
It appears that the Network preference in 10.3 doesn't offer the choice
of selecting Appletalk, but it is still available in the classic
chooser.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html