Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple, Design and "Different" (Was: "Where would Newton would be today)

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 13:16:33 PST

Jared Bland (jrbm689_at_mac.com) wrote:

> AlBooks are very
> different from what we had 4 years ago, but they are almost a replica
> of the machines 3 years ago (except a lower build quality).

I beg to differ, While it is true that recent iBooks were suffering from
problems with design flaws and build quality, current PowerBooks are
really an improvement over the Ti PowerBooks -- no expensive re-painting
necessary, better AirPort range, better port design (that silly flimsy
lid has gone), an even better keyboard and, as far as my 12" model goes,
excellent build quality.

-Michael

Michael J. Hußmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de