Re: [NTLK] Mail V folder names

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 15:19:31 PST

Thanks, Simon! That was it exactly. And while I was changing this in
the owner info card, I just noticed the ReSync button, which answered
another question I had in mind.
Thanks also to Mark for your answer. But nesting wasn't the problem,
it was the stupid "description" I had put in the owner's card and then
forgotten about.

Thanks Simon for this really useful application. It's working
beautifully for me, even with pretty big mailboxes. Downloading
headers seems much faster than with SimpleMail or Eudora.

Michael

> From: Simon Bell <simonbell_at_mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Mail V folder names
> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:15:57 +0000
>
> On 24 Feb, 2004, at 6:04 pm, Michael Blazer wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to change the way IMAP folder names are displayed by
>> Mail V?
[snip]

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html