[NTLK] Loaner Program, Questions about PC Card compatibility with MP's

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 09:39:46 PST

I've got 3 cards now and looking for a 4th, but I may have made a mistake. I
wanted to get a pair of cards (2meg-Emergency Card/4meg-Backup Card) that
would work in every MP as well as the e-Mate. But I'm not sure that this is
possible?

I've looked around to find the information to fill out this table, I'm not
sure if this is correct or not, please help.

MP Type Read Write
OMP ? ?
MP100 12v 12v
MP110 5v 12v
MP120 1.3 5v 12v
MP120 2.0 5/12v 5/12v
MP130 5/12v 5/12v
MP2000 5/12v 5/12v
MP2100 5/12v 5/12v
e-Mate 5/12v 5/12v

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html