[NTLK] [OT] Claris Emailer to Mac OS X Mail

From: Seth Hollander (sethhollander_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 18:13:46 PST

I'm frustrated with OS X Mail's inflexibility with respect to e-mail
attachments. People on PCs tend to have difficulty decoding, and I'm
surprised that Mail doesn't allow me to try different encoding methods.

Which client should I look at as a replacement? Hopefully there are
others that use OS X Address Book, instead of their own; I intend to
rely on iSync.

I own Entourage, but have never used it.