Re: [NTLK] [OT] Claris Emailer to Mac OS X Mail

From: Seth Hollander (sethhollander_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 08:44:25 PST

Thanks Peter and Marty.

Not sure how I missed the "send windows-friendly attachments" box. Would seem to decisively fix the problem, and is worthy of a "doh!"

The problem on the other end was the encoding format. A file wasn't recognized, and the e-mail was displaying the encoded gibberish. Usually a client will let you choose among AppleSingle, AppleDouble, etc., and through trial and error you can choose one that works. Looks like OS X Mail approaches it a little differently.