Re: [NTLK] Can NCU be made to sync with Palm Desktop?

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 12:39:22 PST

Berthe,

Try to move the backup files outside NCU folder so that when you sync
it starts as a new sync file. It will not be incremental but a full
backup. Hope this helps.

As for the PalmDesktop thing I believe that you will be locked to a
older version (3.x or alike IIRC). I also tried to update to
PalmDesktop 4 or newer but all versions crashed when trying to open the
Claris file. Palm should have changed something in the newer versions
that broke the compatibility :(

lpetroni