Re: [NTLK] PCMCIA cards, advice please.

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 17:32:52 PST

Hi

I have just purchased an Expansys own brand 256MB CF card and a PC Card
adapter through their new Australian site. They were priced very
reasonably indeed, but I am not sure if they will work as I couldn't
find any reference to the brand in the compatibility database and I
can't find out who the OEM of the card actually are. Has anyone else
used Expansys own brand cards and if so how did it go? They should
arrive in a few days so I will let people know and add the information
into the database for future reference.

Thanks

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html