Re: [NTLK] [Slightly OT] Eight Biggest Tech Flops Ever

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 17:52:31 PST

Yeah, that's "Your Mac Life." Love that show.
Dvorak is part of the clan of morons on TechTV (they're not all morons,
but Dvorak and some of the 'louder' personalities make it look that
way... Leo rules. I remember some kid on Call for Help who claimed the
iPaq Pocket PC was the least expandable of all the Pocket PCs, while
HP's Jornada (the first one) had limitless possibilities!).

I don't think a product that has lived seven years after the parent
company 'killed it' can be called unsuccessful.

Come to think of it, why isn't Dvorak on that list of his??
-Rick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html