Re: [NTLK] GPSMap Lite Windows Map Container :(

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 23:42:38 PST

I have never tried to build map container packages on the WINDOSe machine,
but it should be easy to find a Mac application that is capable of saving a
resource file with PICT in it.
I use GraphicConverter -> www.lemkesoft.com
this is simply a great tool that you should not miss anyhow.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html