[NTLK] GPSMap Lite Windows Map Container :(

From: J. Eagan Rackley (jrackley_at_electronicbingo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 11:59:29 PST

Helloe everyone,

Has anyone gotten any of the windows map containers working for GPSMap Lite?

I've compiled them, even the examples as they ship, but none of them
will work with GPSMap Lite :( This, is a major bummer.

As I don't have any GFX editing tools that can save a Mac RES file with
a PICT in it (I can save a PICT, but not the latter), I am totally
unable to build them using my Mac NTK. I can, however, build the Mac
examples, and they work fine.

Anyone have any ideas? Please help if you can: )

-J

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html