[NTLK] Newbie Question: sync'ing with Word

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 19:41:52 PST

Hi All

I have searched through the archives and have not found the answer to
my very newbie question - can I transfer Word documents from my Cube
running OS 10.2.8 to my Newton so that I don't have to take my
Powerbook with me all the time.
I have found information about sync'ing iCal and Address Book using
nSync and thats all good, but I have not found any programme to
transfer actual files from one machine to another. Is this something
that Escale can do or has someone developed another utility. Newties
seem so resourceful.
Apologies for this very dumb question, but any pointers would be really
appreciated.

Regards

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html