Re: [NTLK] Newbie Question: sync'ing with Word

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 19:58:27 PST

You should be able to with Newton Connection Utilities (NCU) with the Works
Import/Export option. If you don't want to use NewtonWorks, then you can
save your Word documents as plain text then import them into your newton
using NCU. But it will split up the document over several notes, how many
depends on the size of the original document.

-Dan