Re: [NTLK] Network Signal Util?.....

From: N8NOE (n8noe_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 11:19:56 PST

I'll try that...
I use to have something, that I used to use
for the signal, but Have NO IDEA what it was..
I had used it in Michigan for checking my system,
And even looking in the Back-ups I have cant find it
or a name that rings a bell... I just got the Newton Here
in Texas, and got it Wireless into the system, So I'm back having
fun Newtoning!...
Thanks for the Help, I'll see if that will work, and keep Looking for
the Util..
Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html