Re: [NTLK] Newton Geek Factor

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 09:41:56 PST

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 08:50:24PM -0600, Rick Ludwig wrote:
> My BIGGEST problem, and I'd be VERY curious to know how other people
> solve this, is how to carry the thing! I've tried a variety of ways,
> but none seem to be convienant and/or not completely geeky. The best
> way I've come up with is to always carry a backpack (which is so bad,
> because I can also carry my camera then).

Calisé case, and grabbing the newt in its case is as reflexive as
grabbing my hat for a trip out. If the laptop bag also goes, the newt
goes into the big front pocket so it's still accessible while out
running about. The keyboard wanders around, sometimes in the car
glovebox, sometimes in a suitcase, rarely also in the laptop bag pocket.

--
29. I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into
    confusion.