[NTLK] List etiquette.

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 02:31:56 PST

Why are people allowed to post personal and offensive messages? Why
doesn't Victor the list head honcho do something about this.

I have written to Victor about this but I haven't received a reply, he
must be busy or away. I think it is dangerous to let this sort of
behaviour continue, it does nothing but create divisions and animosity.
I didn't join Newtontalk to hear people shouting at each other, and I
am sure there are others who come here for help and guidance just like
me, for a bit of community spirit.

I am sorry I had to say this, but it seems this is an accepted way to
behave, is it? How about spending the energy these people have trying
to help folks who are using the Newton and perhaps have problems, isn't
this what the list is essentially all about.

Thank you,

Anil K Solanki

UK.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html