Re: [NTLK] List etiquette.

From: Andrei Chichak (acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 15:17:01 PST

At 03:47 PM 1/16/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>Okay, so my question about List etiquette is this:
>What side do the forks go on and in which order (ascending/descending?)?

Forks on the left, knives on the right (only cut with the right, never do
"The North American Cross" and switch hands, pick up with the left).

The cutlery is set out in the order that it will be used, salad forks on
the outside if the first course will be salad...

>Which side of the newton does my stylus go on? Is it impolite to use
>the built-in stylus holder?

Ah now you're talking geek. There are no rules.

Andrei

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html