[NTLK] Names utilities

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 02:11:52 PST

With all this talk of backups lately I decide to do one because it's
been waaay too long...

Anyway, I pop a fresh battery pack and backdrop Plus doesn't want to
launch, not enough internal space.
Try to move my Names to my card but at about 10% it stops, corrupt Name
I guess.
Made a backup without a hitch (phew!) and export my Names to Claris
Organizer where 927 out 945 make it.
Do a brain wipe and restore (was due anyway, been more than a year)
followed by 'Names Cleanup' but still unable to move more than a few
Names to the card.

Question: I have the feeling there was another Names cleaning utility
but didn't find anything on Unna in 'names_enhancements'. Anybody?
(or should I go through them one by one trying to spot the culprit, not
something I'm looking forward to of course...)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html